Seven Questions with a Servant: Lindsey Beckman
1. What’s Your Name?
2. Will you please share a little about yourself (where you’re from, where you work, about your spouse, children, grandchildren, pets, etc)?
Born in Mundeleine, Illinois; Raised in Huntington WV; Living in Charleston for the last 13 years since college at Marshall University. Working at Mcjunkin as a Pricing Analyst. Seven different employers in the last 13 years. Married to John, 5 years now. No children but a huge tomato garden. My mom died 3 years ago. Both grandfathers have passed away.
3. How long have you been attending/serving at Redeemer?
Probably 3.5 years
4. In what ways do you serve at Redeemer, which is your favorite way?
First Friday Fellowship
Sunday school with adults
Teaching Sunday school with teenagers
And best of all....reformation festival pretzel maker
5. How has serving at Redeemer impacted you?
Getting to know people and getting out of my introvert shell
6. What’s something about you not many folks know?
I’m the fourth generation of women to attend MU
7. What do you like most about Redeemer?
I get to be Lutheran! Seriously though, pastor is a good person and the congregation is very sweet.