Seven Questions with a Servant: Alex McLaughlin
1. What’s Your Name?
2. Will you please share a little about yourself (where you’re from, where you work, about your spouse, children, grandchildren, pets, etc)?
I grew up in Alderson , West Virginia . Have lived in Charleston area since 1978, retired from state of West Virginia. Married to Mary Jo Hansen in 1975. One daughter Mary Elizabeth one grandson Caleb Alexander Carr and one granddaughter Abigail Jo due August 31,2019. Two dogs Enzo and Buddy.
3. How long have you been attending/serving at Redeemer?
4. In what ways do you serve at Redeemer, which is your favorite way?
Usher, read, clean up, help with communion during service and help with other events from time to time
5. How has serving at Redeemer impacted you?
It is and honor and privilege to serve the Lord anyway I can.
6. What’s something about you not many folks know?
I was a youth soccer coach for 20 years. I do color commentary on streaming of the AAA boys and girls high school soccer finals in Beckley.
7. What do you like most about Redeemer?
Pastor, people, and a no-drama spiritual experience.